# Wednesday, 04 October 2017
There are many foreign workers currently residing and working in Canada at any given time. But what happens if a non-Canadian worker gets sick or has an accident that requires medical attention while here in Canada? Well, turns out that all foreign workers (including family members) who have a valid Work Permit will be eligible for provincial healthcare coverage. For more details please read on!
posted on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 20:09:20 (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)  #   
RSS 2.0