# Thursday, 22 May 2014
Foreign live-in caregivers in Canada can enroll in the "Live-in Caregiver Program" (LCP), which gives caregivers full access to Canadian provincial healthcare coverage. Families that employ a foreign caregiver (e.g. "nanny") may be responsible for providing their caregiver with temporary visitor to Canada medical insurance until the nanny is eligible for provincial healthcare coverage.
posted on Thursday, 22 May 2014 19:20:00 (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)  #   
RSS 2.0