People that need health insurance sometimes have pre-existing conditions,
and if this applies to you then you have two options:
- Consider a standard plan that is
medically underwritten (e.g. requires filling out a medical questionnaire), in which case the condition will not be covered, OR:
- Consider a guaranteed health
(no medical questions), which will cover your pre-existing conditions and also provide prescription drug benefits.
If you have terminated your employee benefits within the
last 60 days then you qualify for a special type of no medical health insurance
plan called "conversion benefits", which do not require a medical.
- As many free, online guaranteed issue health insurance quotes as you want.
- Toll-free consultation with a fully licensed, experienced insurance broker whose job is to get you the best plan at the best price.
- A secure, exclusive online enrolment process.
- Coverage summaries of these "no medical" health insurance plans.
- Full online plan details for those who want to dig deep into the coverage.
Guaranteed Issue Health Plan Features
- Offers coverage for pre-existing conditions.
- There is no medical questionnaire.
- Offers dental and prescription drug coverage*, as well as core health benefits.
- Issue is guaranteed.
* No medical health insurance plans have less overall
coverage compared to medically underwritten plans.
- Looking for no medical disability benefits? -