Canadian Guaranteed Issue Health Insurance
People that need health insurance sometimes have pre-existing conditions, and if this applies to you then you have two options:
- Consider a guaranteed health insurance plan (no medical exam), which will cover drugs for your pre-existing conditions*, OR:
- Consider a standard plan that is medically underwritten (e.g. requires filling out a medical questionnaire), in which case the condition will not be covered.
If you have terminated your employee benefits within the last 60 days then you qualify for a special type of no medical health insurance plan called conversion benefits.
- As many free, online guaranteed issue health insurance quotes as you want.
- Toll-free consultation with a fully licensed, experienced insurance broker whose job is to get you the best plan at the best price.
- A secure, exclusive online enrolment process.
- Coverage summaries of these "no medical" health insurance plans.
- Full online plan details for those who want to dig deep into the coverage.
Guaranteed Issue Health Plan Features
- Offers coverage for pre-existing conditions.
- No medical questionnaire or exam.
- Dental and prescription drug coverage, as well as other core health benefits (e.g. vision care, specialist coverage, etc).
- Issue is guaranteed.
Specialty Plan Types
* Note: these "no medical" health insurance plans have less overall coverage compared to medically underwritten plans. If you do not have any pre-existing conditions you need covered then you might want to consider an underwritten plan.
- Looking for no medical disability benefits? -