Canadian Group Insurance Plans
We're happy to offer employee benefits from leading Canadian insurance companies. Group insurance quotes are available, as are free consultations with a licensed, experienced broker.
Protect Your Employees
Offering your valuable workers a benefits package leads to:
- Lower employee turn-over rates.
- Increased job satisfaction.
- A greater ability to attract top talent.
Employee Benefits Features & Coverage
A typical group health insurance plan:
- Has 50% to 100% of its premiums paid for by the company, with the remaining balance covered by the workers (if any).
- Can (but doesn't have to) have different classifications for owners, management, etc. (e.g. different coverages for different employees).
- Usually offers coverage for dental, prescription drug and vision care costs.
- May also offer optional coverages such as life insurance, weekly income replacement benefits, accidental death and dismemberment (AD & D) and long-term disability (LTD).
Services We Offer
- We shop your plan for you, taking into account your specific needs and matching them to suitable employee benefits plans from multiple insurance companies.
- Toll-free consultations with licensed, experience brokers (1-800-474-4474).
- We advocate on your behalf to the insurance companies in order to get you the best deal possible.
- Free assistance to you at any point during the benefits process.